Bonjour Grade 2 and 3 Novice 1,
We have started a new unit and our central idea is We can make connection with the things we do, say and see every day.
Our learning intentions for the unit are :
- Student will be able to greet people in French.
- Students will be able to count up to 20 in French.
- Students will be able to introduce themselves in French. Saying their name and age.
- Students will be able to ask questions to someone else about their name and age.
- Students will be able to identify shapes and color in French.
- Students will be able to talk about what people do.
- Students will be able to describe a simple picture.
This last couple of weeks, students have been learning numbers and how to introduce themselves. They used this song to practice numbers and greetings.
Students also have been learning some French culture with picture. They have great inquirer during group activities.