2B students brainstormed about how scientists behave and work before heading to the middle school science lab.
- are safe and careful
- are communicators
- are creative
- have integrity
- make predictions
- keep trying
- are curious and ask questions
- are sensible
Students explored “change” by combining a variety of liquids and solids with cabbage juice.
From the music department:
Dear Grade Two and Grade Three Parents,
The Grade Two and Grade Three Music Concert will be held on Thursday March 22nd at 9am. We are excited to bring all the wonderful work the students have been doing in Music, Choir and Ukulele to the stage and perform for the UNIS Community!
Please note the following information about the performance.
- Students will come to school at the regular time on Thursday March 22nd, and will be brought to the Center for the Arts by their homeroom teacher.
- Coffee and tea will be served for parents in the Center for the Arts Foyer at 8:30am and the music concert will begin promptly at 9am.
Concert Attire for Grade Two – Grade Three Students:
Students should wear black pants or skirt and a white shirt. Here are some ideas:
- Formal black dress pants or below-the-knee skirt
- Formal white shirt (this should be a blouse or button up collared shirt, no T-shirts please)
- Formal black shoes (no sneakers please)
- ‘A touch of color’ (optional) – for example, a blue scarf, red tie, green belt
We will be having a full Dress Rehearsal on Wednesday, March 21st. We request that your child comes to school wearing their concert clothes and brings a change of clothes to change into following the dress rehearsal. Concert clothes will be sent back home on Wednesday and should be worn to school again on Thursday, March 22nd for the Parent Concert.
Concert Duration: 9am-10.15am
We look forward to seeing you on Thursday morning. Thank you so much for your support.
The Music Team
Have a wonderful Tet break!