Dear Grade Two and Grade Three Parents,
The Grade Two and Grade Three Music Concert will be held on Tuesday May 30th at 9am. We are excited to bring all the wonderful work the students have been doing in Music, Choir and Ukelele to the stage and perform for the UNIS Community!
Please note the following information about the performance.
Students will come to school at the regular time on Tuesday May 30th, and will be brought to the Center for the Arts by their homeroom teacher.
Coffee and tea will be served for parents in the Center for the Arts Foyer at 8:30am and the music concert will begin promptly at 9am.
Concert Attire for Grade Two – Grade Three Students:
Students should wear black pants or skirt and a white shirt. Please send these clothes to school for the dress rehearsal on Monday, May 29th.
Concert Duration: 9am-10am
We look forward to seeing you on Tuesday morning. Thank you so much for your support.
The Arts Team
For any further questions, please contact Ms. Conroy: email@example.com
We cordially invite you to….
The GRADE 2 and 3 MUSIC CONCERT!
Come and hear some uplifting music from ALL STUDENTS in GRADES TWO AND THREE on TUESDAY MAY 30th in the Centre for the Arts Theatre. Coffee and Tea in the foyer from 8.30am. Concert will begin at 9am.
Students have been working extremely hard to present themselves and their musical learning.
We hope you enjoy the entertainment!
Ms Noor, Ms Alexis and Ms Sally, ES Music
What is the Healthy Snack Sale?
There are four snack sales per academic year. All Elementary School classes are divided into four groups of contributing classes, so that each class will contribute to one snack sale. In order for your child to participate in the snack sale, please send him/her to school with 20,000VND (Cost: 10,000VND per snack/ Limit 2 snacks per child).
A HUGE THANK YOU in advance to Discovery Classes, Homeroom 2d and all Grade 5 classes for contributing snacks tomorrow!
Witness the best part of it all…
The kids faces light up when they see all the snacks available for purchase, but they love it even more when they see their parents at school! So if you’re free from 8.10 – 9.40 on the morning of an ES Snack Sale come by, hang around and help sell the snack to the kids and be part of the action!
As a Nut and Allergy Aware campus we require all snacks to include a list of ingredients. When it is your turn to be a contributing class, we encourage that each family supports the ES Snack Sale by providing:
- 10 individually wrapped homemade healthy snacks (the value of each treat should be at least 10,000VND)
- List of ingredients or snack recipe
- A labeled container/dish with your child’s class and name
- On the morning of the snack sale, please deliver the snacks BEFORE 8.10amto the designated tables in the ECC or ES Courtyard
Healthy Snacks are Important EVERYDAY!
Need Healthy Snack Ideas? Check out these yummy websites:
Swim Meet Information
Start on April 24th and are due May 3. The ES G2/3 Swim Meet program will be posted on the pool deck by Friday, April 25 (1 week before the meet). It will include information such as names, houses, gender, grade and events for each participant. Please encourage your students to check if their information is correct. To make any changes, please contact the Aquatics Coordinator by 16:00 on Tuesday, May 3rd latest. There will be no changes done after that time, particularly on the day of the swim meet.
- Entries will be made during PE time during the week starting April 19th.
- Each swimmer has to participate in a minimum of 2 individual events and one relay. Maximum are 5 events and one relay.
- 25m Fins and Kick Races are for the beginner swimmers only (levels 1-4), 100m IM is for the advanced swimmers only (levels 6).
Awards and Scoring
- Every event will be separately scored as: G2 and G3, by gender.
- Individual Events – 1st-25th: 20/17/16/15/14/13/12/11/9/7/6/5/4/3/2/1 points
- Relays – 1st -4th: 40/34/32/30/ points
- Heat Winner ribbons will be presented on the spot following each heat.
- The total number of points by House will be announced at the end of the meet. Each House will receive 1st, 2nd , 3rd or 4th place ribbons.
- Please contact the UNIS Aquatics Coordinator Ella Healy firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding entries, points or awards
All events will be timed finals and officiated according to FINA rules. The Semi-automatic timing by referees of the Vietnamese Aquatics and Swimming Association. Meet run by Hy-Tek’s Meet Manager.
Here is a fantastic opportunity for your children who enjoy video games!
Be sure to register here: http://globalcodeathon.com/unis-hanoi-registration/