Yes, it has been another busy week ! The highlights being the Marshmallow team building challenges, the Moon Festival assembly and meeting the ducklings! Did you know today, 21st September, is The International Day of Peace? Ask K2 to tell you what peace means to them/ How can they make peace at school and at home?
What are the SGD’s? Next week is Global Goals week at UNIS. During this week we put the 17 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals front and centre in our thinking and our learning. As part of Global Goals week we will be having a Nude Food Day on Friday 28 September. Put simply nude food day means sending your child to school with a snack that contains no disposable packaging. For more information click here
Swimming will start next week for K2 and G1. K2C will need to bring their swimming gear on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Information for parents can be found here on the PE blog/Tin Tuc.
- EAL Parent Coffee Morning- Thursday, September 27th at 8:30 AM
- K2 Math COFFEE MORNING with Ms Beth – Fri 28th September 8:30 am
- Parent Teacher Conferences – Monday October 1st (No School for students)
- K2C assembly item (Parents welcome)-Thursday October 4th
- Autumn Break (8th-12th October)
Chuc Mung Trung Thu !